- Quarterly eNewsletter: keep yourself informed on consumer issues, Industry trends, and government legislation.
- Discount off registration costs for regional seminars and workshops: maintain high operational standards and keep up to date on various topics including cremationist certification, monument restoration, cemetery maintenance and administration, mausoleum operations, funeral home operations, and administration, government legislation, and environmental issues.
- Free access to eLearning program: We provide at least 6 webinars/year that count towards the annual education credits required for licensed funeral directors.
- Discounts off attendance at annual conference: Learn from professional speakers who will educate you on today’s consumer, industry and maintenance trends, and modern business practices.
- Direct access to industry suppliers and new innovative products/services: There is no other Ontario association that brings together so many suppliers for your benefit through our annual trade show.
- Networking: Your company name and contact details will be listed in the membership directory. Utilize this tool to access the combined skills and knowledge fellow members.
- A strong unified voice. OACFP is the largest association in Ontario open to all bereavement professionals. Our unified voice has and is well respected and serves as a resource to the Ontario government and in particular, the BAO.
- Proudly display the OACFP logo: Your membership includes a certificate that you can display in your office and let your customers know that you participate in providing the highest professional standards within the death care industry.
- BNA Smart Payment System Savings: Reduced rates for members on debit and credit card processing.
- Savings off property and auto insurance: OACFP members can save up to 18%
- Complimentary job postings on our career page. For an additional $75 your posting can be included in our weekly eBlast
OACFP Membership Matters Presentation
Download the Membership Brochure.