- You will receive a copy of our quarterly electronic newsletter. The newsletter is tailored to keep you informed on consumer issues, industry trends, government legislation, what’s happening around the province, and all association activities.
- Attend regional seminars or workshops throughout the province designed to maintain high operational standards and keep you up-to-date on various topics including cremationist certification, monument restoration, cemetery maintenance and administration, mausoleum operations, funeral home operations, and administration, government legislation, and environmental issues.
- Free access to eLearning program. Participate in our educational webinars directly from the comfort of your office. We provide at least 6 webinars per year and each webinar is about 1 hour long. The BAO has also allowed each of our webinars to count towards the annual education credits required for licensed funeral directors.
- Attend the annual educational conference and learn from professional speakers who will educate you on today’s consumer, changing industry trends, new maintenance trends, and modern business practices.
- Gain direct access to industry suppliers and new innovative products and services through trade shows and the products and services showcase. There is no other Ontario association that brings together so many suppliers for your benefit.
- If you are interested in sharing information with similar sized organizations you will have plenty of opportunity. Your name will also be listed in the OACFP website membership directory providing you access to the combined skills and knowledge of fellow members.
- A strong unified voice. OACFP is the largest association in Ontario open to all bereavement professionals. Our unified voice has influence when dealing with various government agencies.
- OACFP is well respected and serves as a resource to the Ontario government and in particular, the BAO.
- Proudly display the OACFP Membership logo in your office and let your customers know that you participate in providing the highest professional standards within the death care industry.
- OACFP members can receive significant savings through BNA Smart Payment Systems for debit and credit card processing.
- OACFP members can save up to 18% on property and auto insurance.
- In addition to the many benefits already mentioned, including the opportunity for education credits, members will receive regular notifications of employment opportunities throughout the sector.
OACFP Membership Matters Presentation
Download the Membership Brochure.